Friday, January 21, 2011

Introducing the NiteStrike: an original integration

In this video, I show you how to make my integration for the nitestrike. It is a modded nitefinder with a secret strike integrated underneath and theyre both hitting some pretty impressive ranges. I love this little blaster, hooking up the two dart holders on the side really makes it look super unique and is surprisingly more functional that I'd thoguht it would be.



If you're reading my blog, drop a comment here. I really would appreciate knowing people out there read what i write.

7 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks and functions amazingly! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, you effectively and efficiently solved the single shot pistol's main weakness-it's one shot. Try to make a inverted speedloader for the nitefinder half and it's going to dominate(even more)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know about you but i think it'd be a really good idea to put a more step by step tutorial on how to mod your guns like the site sgnerf if you've heard about it (but you you're to busy with school and stuff that's fine)and great mod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome integration. A new paint job will complete the mod but it already looks like something out of a product designer's concept sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may ONLY be a question for now but how much would it cost for one if I sent you my Nitefinder to work with?

    ReplyDelete
  6. planning to do this but dont know what gun to use.

    ReplyDelete