Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving Blogs: See you at NM&R

Alright guys, I've loved operating my own blog here, but the fact of the matter is that I only have so much NERF time in the day. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, in fact, I'll be posting more frequently than ever this summer. It just doesn't make sense to post here and on Jerm's blog NM&R and maintain my Youtube channel. So, I'm going to be giving up the NerfGrid to become an exclusive author on Nerf Mods and Reviews. I'll leave this site up so you guys can still read the Halo Nerf Rules and so I don't have a ton of dead links on my videos from the past, but if you want to continue getting the updates on my work and all the excelent stuff Jerm's up to, follow us on NM&R.

//V''''V

7 comments:

  1. drac your so awsome i realy want your nerf guns but i doubt i will get them because there is 16 bids but can you sell me one it dosent mater which one it is but it has to have your fang signiture on it please anwser me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends asked how to put leds in a stock clip of darts in longshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey drac I was wondering if you could make me a custom silver and red spartan shot. How much would it cost? P.S. If you like sci fi stuff check out my blog. captainscifi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. //Drac
    I would like a fanger red hammershot with the same spring as the Artemisia. You can contact me at thegamerandmodder@gmail.com also I was the one who sent you the letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blast your friends with Nerf darts, and watch the chaos of battle! The UBCon Nerf War is an annual tradition that's well known to be the life of the convention! you can check here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely why you get thus several blog comments.
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete