Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing my Hellsing Arms Casull .454 AUTO

This is my mod that is half for cosplay and half for my own personal satisfaction. I've been meaning to complete this mod for a while and finally got around to doing the detailing. The detailing took an hour for each side because enamel paint leaves no room for mistakes. I really enjoyed this project and think it turned out looking pretty nice. My only regret is that I have no way to enlongate the barrel and make it a bit more true to the anime. After all, my alucard cosplay has won awards, it's about time I made a decent prop. I'll probably attempt the Jackal sometime later, but for now this will suffice.



I really want some opinions on this blaster. Let me know what you think of the asthetic and whether or not the readers here would be interested in seeing more nerf guns from anime. If you have a particular one in mind, drop me a comment. Thanks for reading.

//Drac V''''V

9 comments:

  1. Haha dude that's great! Nice outfit at the end XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks great. Your detailing is great. Perhaps rather than using a singled recon, maybe using the barristrike, like the one mods & reviews made, would give you a longer barrel. Also, nice tease with your cosplay costume. Show us the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerferrific!!!

    http://topfiveawesome.blogspot.com/2011/04/top-5-war-games.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Also dig your new intro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what happened to the steam punk starwars blasters? But any way i think you should try a Hallconnon cannon (Seras Victoria, Hellsing)
    google it if I have the wrong name but it would look pretty awesome on a raider or what ever you want.Awesome gun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a really cool looking gun and you did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome job bro! would love to see a pair of custom Nerf Dante's Ebony & Ivory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such an informative posts so keep it up man!!
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete