Monday, April 18, 2011

Introducing my spartan shot .117, an epic longshot

This is my video explaining how I made my spartan shot 117. There were a ton of facets that went into this mod. I originally was just trying to get a decent blaster out of an awful ebay auction I got in, and I ended up creating my new primary with the junk I was sent and some newly aquired brass. The maverick has all of my mods in it (If I;m not a maverick expert by now, then im doing something wrong), and the longshot is my second angel breech and works much better than my first. I also got to put a k26 spring into this blaster, and it is my first k26 use. All in all, this blaster is powerful, versatile, and looks fantastic. I hope I only get better from here.

11 comments:

  1. I like it, using your thumb as a trigger finger for the MAV. is a bit weird, but otherwise it looks perfectly functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex here that is an amazing blaster great job. I'm going to ship the gundagger tomorrow. I think its going to go very well with you Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a little reply to your talk about being a maverick expert: Here's one thing you haven't done:
    http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5673&st=0&p=71166&hl=dragonteuthis&fromsearch=1&#entry71166
    Would be cool to see you try this one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although now I might have to steal your idea for that mod I've talked about, cuz that's a great setup.

    Zack - www.jzwt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nice but:
    A question: In the write up of SGnerf he tells us to use 9/16 brass, but isn't that way to loose? Shouldn't it be 17/32?
    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mention a lot about using extra springs or adding other materials to the guns like epoxy putty. Could you please go over the brands of what you use and specific locations you buy them at? I am in Canada having a HELL of a time finding extra springs, nobody in my area seems to have anything i can use and its driving me insane! anything you can add will greatly help! awesome mod well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you reinforce the catch?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spartanshot sounds like a gun in halo 3 odst but in that game it is named spartanlaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wondering if I could get a spartan shot but in your original colors and how much would That cost

    ReplyDelete
  10. The thing that you just offer is value our case and the force.
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete