Sunday, February 27, 2011

Simple Nerf Firefly Rev-8 Mod is Live

I finished my nerf firefly simple mod tutorial and wanted to share it with you all. It isn't quite as powerful as Jerm's really cool air powered firefly over at NR&R. The firefly is just a really cool blaster that has an nice profile to run with and wield with one hand (as long as you've already primed it). Anyway, I wanted to post some content while I'm busy editing these HvZ vidocs (college kids curse like you wouldn't believe). Vidoc number 2 should be my next post.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Drac do you think the firefly can handle the home depot spring you put in your nite finder because I noticed that the firefly has a similar plunger system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spring I put in mine and it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do the plunger setup go, mine wont cock anymore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same with mine, i need help too.

      Delete
    2. Never mind i found my problem, the part that gets pulled back was up-side down.

      Delete