Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Humans vs. Zombies Game 1 Final Mission Vidoc

Well, I made it. I had to take out zombies the whole way, sprint for longer than I thought I could, and crawl through woods and even a swamp on my campus. But I made it to the car that was the evac point. I'm the only one who lived, but it was a great game and I like to think my army won with me since they were cheering me on the whole way. I can't wait for the next game. I'll have more, better blasters, and now that I've proved that I can beat the odds, my new goal is to get the majority of my army through the next game intact. Vidoc is below:

6 comments:

  1. So, let's get this straight: you were the LAST human? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SICK! i want you to be on my side in a nerf zombie apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last of the spartans... Does that mean I get to call you master-chief now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I was the last human and spartan winner in an hVz game with over 150 players. I attribute this to fast feet, good blasters, and great friends.

    I'm a good guy to have in the zombie apocalypse, but I can't stress enough how important a good army of friends is.

    My friends still can't stop making the master chief joke. I love it, I think its very clever and great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah drac, you me and a bunch of friends run to canada and freeze the zombies with the polar bears and throw them into the arctic waters where they freeze to death

    ReplyDelete
  6. The author of your blogs and articles and contents is really appreciating.
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete