Saturday, March 19, 2011

Introducing the Sharp Fang, my Sharp Shot Cosmetic Mod

I finally finished the Sharp Fang, a complete cosmetic overhaul on the sharp shot that turned out so clean and looks so good that this thing may be on my person for all nerf events now. It just was such a clean pait job I want to show it off. This blaster seems pretty shrimpy when it's stock but if youre willing to put in a few hours (cough cough 5-6), then you can turn up with something as great as this, and I for one, would love to see it:



//Drac

6 comments:

  1. What does weighting the gun do for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fang shot.. or longfang?

    but you could always do that with a longshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one "sharp" blaster man! It has a great, clean look to it and not overdone like some paint jobs out there tend to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you get the new dart tag blasters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing stuff of the blogs!! That has amazed me.
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete