Monday, March 7, 2011

Humans Vs Zombies Vidoc Number 2

Here is some footage that explains how my hvz game has been progressing. The mission footage at hand is of finding a person hidden on campus.



I made it to the final location (which was a safe zone) and got to film some zombies up close, but the last man in my army just wasnt fast enough. Now I'm the last spartan standing and there are only 12 other humans left from other groups. The final mission is going to be really difficult. I'll have to choose my loadout carefully.

//Drac

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you need to film your last stand! Also, do you still have to do missions, being the last one and all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few other humans that are alive, just none from my army. But I was the only one to make it through the final mission and win the game. Check out the final mission vidoc (live now) to see the others get decimated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I conclude I haven't understood such particular incomparable contents anywhere added online.
    Chris Matthews

    ReplyDelete